Surrounded by the Dhauladhar ranges in Kullu Valley is a blue-water lake called Prashar. Prashar Lake is a well-kept secret in the Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. The trek follows a charming trail through a forest and several rivulets. Meanwhile, one can enjoy the local culture as the trail goes through villages as well. The trek offers a 180 degree view of the Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal and Kinnaur mountain ranges.
Departure from isbt kashmiri gate, Delhi at 7pm. Overnight journey to Mandi/Panarsa.
· Reach Panarsa/Mandi early in the morning.
· Check-in into our HomeStay
· Breakfast + Transfer to Jwalapur village on Shared Cabs (25 Km)
· Trek to Prashar Lake (~9kms) + Packed Lunch
· Photography and sunset at Prashar Lake
· Snacks + Dinner
· Camping under the Stars at Prashar Lake
· Experience Sunrise at Prashar Lake + 360 panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas
· Breakfast + Trek back to Jwalapur Village (~9km)
· Transfer to Panarsa(25 Km)
· Photography and walk along the river side
· Departure to Delhi at 7pm.
Reach Delhi early in the morning.
We take the stress of your shoulders and take care of organization, management control, scheduling, guidance and budgeting your trip.