Kutch nahi Dekha to Kutch nahi | Contact : +919592171069 | Rann Utsav
• Unique Ecology of formation of Salt desert.
• Traditional fair in December.
• 4 months carnival.
• Unique blend of tradition, Culture, art and festivity with modern amenities.
• Comprehensive tour of Kutch area.
• 80 Km North from Bhuj.
• Dhordo village, Greater Rann of Kutch(White desert).
• Tent resort Establishment at the threshold of the desert.
• Commencement on 30 October 2017.
• Conclusion on 15 march 2017.
How does it happen!
• Clustered tent and Bhunga (Traditional Mud Huts) establishment at the Rann resort. establishment at the Rann resort.
• Pick up drop from Bhuj to Dhordo and Back.
• Arranged excursion to white desert and Kalo dungar along with visit to “Handicraft Village”.
• Cultural activities and in house adventure activity.
Why Rann resort Rann utsav
• Once in a lifetime experience.
• Unique infrastructure and environment.
• Picturesque view of white Rann and traditional experience.
• Demonstration of traditional Heritage of Handicrafts and embroidery.
What to expect
• Specially designed spacious and luxurious Swiss tents with AC/Heater designer furnishing and spacious and hygienic sanitation.
• Delectable Gujarati/ Kutchi Cuisine.
• Mesmerizing folk and cultural performances.
• Shopping extravaganza for shopaholics.
• A camera full of unforgettable memories.
• Adventure activities such as paramotoring, parasailing, ATV rider.
• Double Occupancy 6250/- + 18% GST (1N/2D)
• Extra Bed 4000/- + 18% GST (1N/2D)
• Double Occupancy 11,250/- + 18% GST (2N/3D)
• Extra Bed 6,750/- + 18% GST (2N/3D)
Kutch Nahi Dekha To Kuch Nahi Dekha!
We take the stress of your shoulders and take care of organization, management control, scheduling, guidance and budgeting your trip.