• Departure from Delhi Railway station to Goa.
• Arrival Madgaon in the evening.
• And Goa is On!
• Transfer from Railway station to the 3* Resort in North Goa.
• Check-in and Room allotment on quad sharing.
• Rest? No! Explore on your own or sit by pool and gossip about friend who cancelled the plan yet again.
• Have your Dinner at the resort.
• Wake up in the fresh air of Goa, freshen up and have your Breakfast as adventure awaits you.
• Reach Calangute’s famous beach for the water adventure.
• Enjoy Jet Ski in the waves of open sea.
• Get hauled in the middle of the sea atop an inflatable banana boat.
• Enjoy Boat ride with friends.
• Spend some time at the beach and watch sun setting in the waters, yup it is as beautiful as it sounds.
• Reach back to resort for Dinner
• Have your Dinner in resort.
• After Dinner either go for a walk or rest in your room.
• Wake up and have your Breakfast in the resort.
• And prepare yourself, as a pool party is coming your way!
• In the afternoon enjoy Pool Party, jump in to the pool and dance on the beats with beverages (ya right beverages, wink!).
• Make the party worth remembering.
• Get tired of Dancing and have Dinner in the resort.
• Wake up with a smile, you are in Goa. Have your Breakfast in the Resort
• Explore Goa on your own now take a Self-drive (at own cost) like most people do and explore.
• Explore South Goa beaches and markets on your own.
• Come back to the Resort in Evening.
• Spend time around bonfire and chitchat with friends.
• Nothing beats Live Music around a bonfire and to make this trip unbeatable we do have it.
• Gala time
• Have Dinner in the Resort
• Wake up in the morning and have Breakfast in the resort.
• Check-out from the hotel
• Transfer to Railway station.
• Back Journey to Home.
18th January :
• Reach back home in the evening with lots of memories to make that friend jealous who cancelled.
We take the stress of your shoulders and take care of organization, management control, scheduling, guidance and budgeting your trip.